My Godson Eddie's birthday is the 27
th. This year I offered to host a little party for his 2
nd birthday in an effort to get his other set of Godparents to come see him. They live in
Ensenada and have not seen him since their wedding in August. Even though we invited them, of course they didn't end up coming. We did the party on the 18
th and also celebrated my mother and father-in-laws birthdays at the same time. Even though we invited some friends over, it ended up being just our family. My sister-in-law insisted it be a real birthday party and bought decorations and a pinata which I think was a little much but we all had fun hitting it.
We had a nice afternoon in the pool, barbecuing and enjoying each others company.

Alexis hitting the pinata.

Bryan happy with his 3 bags of candy from the pinata.

My mother and father-in-law, Bryan and the birthday boy Eddie.
At the end of the day my sister-in-law proceeded to tell me that Bryan wants a Mickey Mouse party for his Birthday in September so I guess we're doing another one.
No comments:
Post a Comment