Here we are the 4 bridesmaids.

The strawberry cheesecake that my mom and I made for the shower.
Then today we had the bachelorette celebration. The bride wanted to go wine tasting so 10 of us piled in a limo for a ride up to Temecula for wine tasting. Even though I couldn't really drink, I had a great time watching my friends get hammered. I did have quite a few little sips from the other girls glasses and it was the most I had to drink since I found out I was pregnant. But considering they say you can have a glass or two of wine each week and I've had none, I think it was okay. Now that I know how much fun it can be, I am looking forward to going wine tasting next spring and summer in Ensenada and Temecula.
and finally the beautiful bride.
Then today we had the bachelorette celebration. The bride wanted to go wine tasting so 10 of us piled in a limo for a ride up to Temecula for wine tasting. Even though I couldn't really drink, I had a great time watching my friends get hammered. I did have quite a few little sips from the other girls glasses and it was the most I had to drink since I found out I was pregnant. But considering they say you can have a glass or two of wine each week and I've had none, I think it was okay. Now that I know how much fun it can be, I am looking forward to going wine tasting next spring and summer in Ensenada and Temecula.Here is the bridal party Allison, Tara, Michelle, Ceci and me
And the bachelorette party attendees
and finally the beautiful bride.
No comments:
Post a Comment