Friday, December 10, 2010

Cloth Diapers

When I was pregnant I bought a dozen cloth diapers.  Then after Tre was born I bought a dozen more.  So for a year we've been using two dozen cloth diapers.  In his first week of life he used two packages of disposables and since then I have bought only one package of disposables that we still have and use only when I don't launder the cloth on time. 
Well my friend Val bought us a Dolce Baby diaper for Tre's birthday.  I had been wanting to venture into the world of cute patterned diapers but wouldn't let myself because I've seen how some people get sucked in and spend way too much money on them so for a long time I told her not to buy me one.  Then I finally decided I was open to it and what a mistake that was!  Since that one I have bought 3 more and now want to sell some of my old diapers. 



3 comments:

  1. Please tell us why they are better. Is it just the cuteness factor or are they softer, more absorbent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are extremely soft - much softer than BGs and they are much more absorbent as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What web site did you buy them from?

    ReplyDelete