We took some pictures to choose from for the tattoo. Here were the runners up.
We loved how beautiful his eyes came out. But the tattoo artist said they were too blurry so we ended up going with this picture from his birthday party.
And after 6 hours in the shop, this is what Jorge came out with.
I think it's a really good tattoo and am happy Jorge loves it. Unfortunately I didn't realize before that it would just look different. When I look at pictures of him, I see my son looking back at me but when I look at my husband's arm, I don't see Tre looking back.
Jorge has gotten so many compliments on it already. Walking out of Costco today the receipt checker, not in our line, stopped us and his line up to ask where he got it and say it's the best tattoo he'd ever seen.
We really liked the artist, Rico Sandoval at La Mancha and enjoyed hanging out with him. We will definitely be going to him again. Jorge has 3 more tattoos in the works and I've got a couple as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment