Friday, December 10, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

Sunday on the drive back from Ensenada, we stopped and bought our Christmas tree.  I'll post pictures of it later. Here is Tre while we were starting to decorate it.  I LOVE his Hanna Anderson romper and mocassins.  It is the most expensive item (even on sale) I've ever bought him and totally worth it. 

Hopefully Jorge will put the lights up on the outside of the house tomorrow.
Tre has pulled the stockings off the mantle twice.  The first time the stocking hanger missed him completely; the second time it hit him in the head but he didn't even flinch.  He loves to pull ornaments off the tree and throw them back in.  I'm finally kind of getting him to start obeying me.  He sometimes listens.  His leggos are in the same room as the tree so when he goes to the tree I try to redirect him to the leggos then he ends up decorating the tree with leggos.  It's very cute. 
And just for fun, here's Jorge adjusting the vent since it's so cold in our house.  Tre loves climbing and enjoyed helping Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment