Sunday, December 12, 2010

More cookies

Of course after the butterballs Tre was crying for more but I only gave him one.  Then I made my first GF sugar cookies with Tre in the Ergo on my back.  Unfortunately they didn't hold their form as most cookie cutter cookies do and they all ended up pretty blobby.  I'm not sure the effort of rolling them out was worth it.  Next time I'll just do balls and decorate them as ornaments perhaps.  I'm not sure if I'm even decorating these.  We'll see later.
With baking cookies of course comes eating them.  So here is Tre eating his first Christmas tree cookie.  Perhaps I should frost them and make a another cookie post tomorrow as if two isn't enough!  Surprisingly with this one he didn't shove the whole thing in his mouth.  He broke pieces off and ate them one by one.  Before I checked back he was all done and had his pacifier back in his mouth.  Thank goodness he didn't ask for another cookie.  I guess 2 whole cookies if enough for one, one year old.


No comments:

Post a Comment