After 3 boys, she is finally getting her little girl.
I was in charge of games and cake. I prepared these game boards with the papers for 3 of the games. We did baby bags where we had 10 pink paper bags filled with a baby item and guests had to guess what was in the bag. Three of them ended up ripped. They were a bunch of cheaters.
Then we did guess the baby food and I told people they could smell but not taste and again there were a whole bunch of cheaters. I didn't like that at all. It just wasn't fair. I wish I had taken more pictures of the games taking place.
Next was in pairs, the girl had to be blind folded then feed the bottle of beer to her partner. Whichever person finished their bottle first won. I bought the fabric and sewed the blindfolds myself. I did not alter the holes on the nipples so it was too hard to suck out of a small hole and everybody gave up after a minute.
Tre enjoyed playing with some of his cousins that came up from Ensenada.
Tre enjoyed eating his cupcake.
And I didn't realize till later this picture is blurry also and it's the only one I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment