I just realized I hadn't announced here yet. I am pregnant again for the second and final time. I love pregnancy and babies but as a full time working mom I think two will be more than I can handle!
I am 6 weeks and due on January 30th. I am so happy that I will be home with both of my babies for 7 months. I will not be returning to work after winter break next school year until the following September. We are planning another homebirth with Sunshine.
And we are hoping for a girl. I bought this yarn to knit a blanket for my niece Amalia Isella due in August but knew when I was choosing it that I would fall in love with it and keep it for myself. So if I have a girl it will be hers. If not it will be passed to Amalia.


No comments:
Post a Comment