Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finally

Yesterday our backyard concrete was poured.  I am so so happy but of course will be even happier when we get the okay to walk on it.
Unfortunately after the concrete truck arrived I had to run out and get the stamp release powder so in the distracted chaos I didn't take any pictures of the truck or the concrete coming out of the pump.
Here is what I have...
Friday night Nick and Jorge were tying rebar until 9:15.

 Before 7 am the finishers and Nick arrived to finish prepping.  7:40 the pumper arrived and started setting up.
 And the finishing.

The stamping part is a nasty mess so I didn't get any pictures.  Nick should be here later today to sweep up the stamp release dust and remove the form boards and then I'll get to take pictures of the finished product.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting Jess!!! I can't wait to see the finished job!

    ReplyDelete