Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our new baby...







So we found a full time breeder living just 3 miles away from us and went and chose our puppy last night. He is on the large size of a mini miniature pinscher so should be 12 pounds full grown. He is a beautiful little puppy and I am so excited. His mom is chocolate and two of his sisters are blue, one is black and I think the other two were chocolate. We would like a blue but they're $1,000 minimum so we're going with the standard color.



I can't wait to bring him home but he's only 5 weeks today so we'll bring him home probably on January 31st.

He doesn't have a name yet, but my favorite so far is Reptar. I'm also considering Dyno, Barbaloot, or Lorax. But I'm also going to look through my Dr. Seuss books today to see if I can come up with something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment