Rambo Friday night playing.
Jorge and Dino.
Dino, still looking so small and calm at 6 weeks.
So this past week was very busy with school and being a new mom to Rambo.
On Wednesday after work we went and visited Dino. He's 6 weeks and eating solid food but we'll wait until Friday night to bring him home when he's 7 and a half weeks old.
On Friday after work, I took Rambo to Dr. Bichel, his vet for his vaccinations and initial exam. It turns out that the deworming treatment the owner claimed to have used on him did not work because he has worms. She could tell because he is so bony. Also he only weighs 2.8 pounds at 10 weeks. When she asked how old he was I told her and she said no way, that he looks 6 weeks but after an examination of his teeth she said that yes he is 10 weeks. So I came home with a load of treatments and got started right away. He has some powdered medication that I stirred up in Gerber baby beef and he ate it up so quickly. Then uncle Nick came over and played a little bit with him. Since Friday, Rambo has been a lot more energetic and playful. I think he is finally used to us and coming out of his shell which is a little scary because he does have tons of energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment