Yesterday I received a message that Dino was ready to come home. He's only 7 weeks and 2 days but since he was ready according to the breeder, I'd rather have him home getting used to us then with the other 50 min pins at the breeders.
He weighs 4 pounds which was quite a surprise since Rambo who is 4 weeks older weighs 3 pounds. I think Dino is a good eater and this morning, both of their bowls were empty, so hopefully he's getting Rambo to eat more. Rambo is very feisty since he's teething and was really trying to eat Dino but then they got comfortable with each other. They each have their own bed but prefer to sleep together which is very cute. I haven't had enough time to just hold and bond with Dino and am looking forward to that today and this weekend.
He weighs 4 pounds which was quite a surprise since Rambo who is 4 weeks older weighs 3 pounds. I think Dino is a good eater and this morning, both of their bowls were empty, so hopefully he's getting Rambo to eat more. Rambo is very feisty since he's teething and was really trying to eat Dino but then they got comfortable with each other. They each have their own bed but prefer to sleep together which is very cute. I haven't had enough time to just hold and bond with Dino and am looking forward to that today and this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment