Today I came home to a bedroom with a door!!! I am so excited our master bedroom finally has a door. This weekend we will have to paint it...
Two more things Daniel has to do are the breakfast bar and toe kick. He should hopefully have them done tomorrow.
And good news at our staff meeting today. My academy is going on next year!!!! I am so excited although since the principal said there would be personnel changes I guess I need to talk to him to make sure I am still in it and rejoice even more.
For dinner tonight: eggplant Parmesan and wine...
Oh and Jorge and I decided yesterday that we want to get a miniature pinscher. The only problem is, they're like $500 so hopefully we can get one soon.
Also I decided over the weekend that I'm going to buy a 55 gallon fish tank for the living room. I'm going to have to do something with my tons of fish in my 75 gallon tank at school over summer. So I decided to buy a nice one for home and bring everything home then retire the old ugly fish tank at school.
And when I got into the classroom this morning, I found 20 new black baby mollies!! Last time this happened, only 2 survived. I was sad because it looked like 6 survived and were growing big, and now I only have 2. It looks like the other fish are not eating them because they're already swimming out into the open and I'm feeding them every 2 hours at school so the other fish don't get hungry and eat the babies. I have so many fish in the tank I can't count them; I wish I could. Tomorrow I will take pictures and post. Hopefully my babies are still alive...
No comments:
Post a Comment