Tre wakes up very happy every morning. After he eats and we both fully wake up, he gets his diaper changed and dressed for the day. He seems to just love this part of the day and talking to me. He's all full of smiles.Tuesday was pretty warm so he wore shorts and short sleeves and put shoes on just for the picture. It's so nice to have warm weather in winter.
Jorge had to have his eyes dilated and couldn't drive afterwards so I had to take him. Tre and I waited in the waiting room. He happened to have quite a bit of gas that afternoon. So as he stared at me, he would fart and then smile, fart and then smile. This went on for about 15 minutes. Since his farts were so loud, I made sure to talk to him and tell him it's not polite to fart so loud in public so the other people waiting would know it wasn't me!My baby is now 2 months old. I can't believe it's been so long since the day I birthed him. At his check up Friday, he weighed 15lbs 1 oz and measured 25inches. And now I only have 3 more weeks before I go back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment