Sunday, January 31, 2010

A beautiful Sunday

This morning I went to the gym for the first time since I was 21 weeks pregnant! I wasn't planning to but yesterday Jorge told me that I should. For the first while after Tre was born he told me to give my body time when I complained about how I look. Then yesterday he told me that I need to be spending time on myself too and can't use caring for the baby as an excuse to not get myself back into shape. I have 22 pounds to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and 36 to get to my goal weight. So I got up and went. It made me feel accomplished and I felt so energized afterwards. When I return to work, I won't be going to the gym but walks with the baby after work and the gym on days off.

When I came home my son was wearing this adorable outfit for the first time.




Today my baby boy is two and a half months old. I have been planning to pack away his 3-6 month clothes next weekend and bring out his 6-9 month clothes. But apparently he's already outgrown his 3-6 clothes as you can see here, they're too short.

1 comment: