We've been having lots of "firsts" lately. Tuesday we went on our first stroll around Hillcrest and lunch at Thai Grill with our friends. It was in the 70's, a nice sunny day in January and Tre got hot, that's why his pants are off. He's laying on his organic blanket I made him. 
Wednesday was Tre's first "dia de los reyes magos" and time eating rosca (through milk of course). Next year he'll get to eat it himself and get a surprise in his shoes.
Wednesday was Tre's first "dia de los reyes magos" and time eating rosca (through milk of course). Next year he'll get to eat it himself and get a surprise in his shoes.
This morning my mom and I went for a walk around the golf course, a 3.3 mile trail. It should take 45 minutes but took us 58 because it was my first time since Tre was born and I wasn't very active during the pregnancy so I'm very out of shape with 22 pounds to lose to get into my prepregnancy clothes/weight. I wanted to take a picture while we were walking but it was a little chaotic since I took the dogs too. It was also the dogs first time come to think of it around the golf course. Controlling them was a challenge since there were so many other dogs and mine are crazy but I know they needed it and enjoyed it. My mom pushed the jogger and Tre slept the whole time. It was 48 degrees when we left so of course I bundled him up. It was his first time having so many layers... a onesie, socks, a sleeper, a hoodie, a hat and hood with a blanket underneath and on top during the walk. He looked so cute with his beanie. He was awake in this picture but every time he blinks from flash on my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment