Sunday, June 13, 2010

After I took Lety to the border Friday, I went to pick up Jorge and we went to dinner at a new place in town, Wichos Tacos.  I completely forgot to put the stroller in the car so was happy when we saw they had high chairs!  This is Tre's first time sitting in a high chair at a restaurant.  he was so excited about the vinyl table cloth smacking and pulling it.
Saturday afternoon I made a cake to celebrate our anniversary.  Since we're both employed full time, we always do celebrations over the weekend.  Can you tell I was impatient and didn't wait for the cake to cool?!
And after that we went for a short walk, our little family.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that last photo is adorable. You and your sister look SO much alike. I love Tre's hat.
    Olivia loves the high chairs too but it is so much work, she grabs at everything, licks the chair, drives me kinda nuts.

    ReplyDelete