My custom Ella Belly Click arrived today. It is so beautiful.
It came when I was on my way to my in-laws so I opened it over there then went and looked at the guava tree with Tre. He loves being outside and looking at plants.
Then I met up with a new friend at the new farmer's market's grand opening just a couple miles from my house.
And Tre got hungry/sleepy so I had to nurse him. I had never nursed him in a carrier because I thought he was too big and it wasn't comfortable for me to turn him to a cradle position. But this new friend of mine whose son is 2 days younger than Tre nurse all the time in her Ergo so I tried it out and it worked great! I just have to be sure to wear a low cut or stretchy opening top.


No comments:
Post a Comment