Here are my guava trees; they finally are going to flower! I have 10 little buds; just waiting for them to open.
And this is my chile tree. It started as a little chile a year and a half ago. Now it's given us 2 chiles which we haven't eaten yet and it has tons of blossoms. Not sure what we're going to do with all of the chiles yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
It was in the pot next to it where the little palm is until today. I finally gave it a much overdue larger home.
I decided I wanted to try to grow tomatoes. I haven't researched it at all and know nothing about growing tomatoes except that a few months back a tomato plant just decided to grow out of compost soil in another pot on my porch. It made a bunch of juicy cherry tomatoes. So I figured if that was so easy, I'll try again. So I smashed up a whole tomato and planted it in some potting soil We'll see if it works...
Two Christmases ago, our first few days in our new home, I bought Jorge a bird feeder. It was filled once then he decided it was too messy so it hung there empty for a year. I finally decided now that Tre is with us, we needed to put some seeds so he can watch the birds come into the yard.
Here is Tre's new trick. He likes to be on his hands and feet but frequently plops down on his belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment