I wanted to post this Monday but I didn't. So technically I'm 10 weeks 2 days now.
Pregnancy Sucks! I've been kind of negative lately. Perhaps because Sunday I did the intelligender urine gender prediction test and it said I'm having a boy. I wish that thing didn't exist really. The website says it's about 87-90% accurate. I did do it a day before my 10 week mark so it may have been too early. As I've posted before I really want a girl. The Chinese calender thing says it's a girl. The Mexican needle test says it's a girl. I just really don't like the whole wait time. If the gender was determined at conception, why can't I know?! The next 5.5 weeks until our gender determination ultrasound seem like they'll take forever but they will be very very busy so hopefully they go quickly. And of course if it is a boy he will complete our family and we will love him just was we love Tre.
I've been exhausted. I have to take naps while Tre is napping. Then drink iced half caf coffee when I wake up. Although today I had my coffee in the morning and didn't take a nap and feel fine. So maybe things are getting better. I have not been exercising at all. I was really good the first two weeks I knew about the pregnancy but since then have not gotten back into it. It's been in the 80s here and it feels way too hot for me. Perhaps because we have no air conditioning and the house doesn't seem to be cooling down. It was 77 inside when I woke up this morning. I have no idea how I'm going to handle it when it gets up to 90 and 100 and even higher than that on our upcoming two vacations.
The past week my eating has gotten better. Before I was not hungry at all in the morning but then later feeling super weak and faint which does not mix well with chasing after a toddler.
And finally here I am
My belly/body is huge. I'm up 4 pounds which is 2 more than I should be at this point. I look like my friend who is 26 weeks pregnant. But my baby is only the size of a lime.
No comments:
Post a Comment