This should not but does deserve it's own post since it's all I've heard about for the past week. Tre's hair had been getting a little scraggly. I couldn't decide if I wanted a trim or to let it grow a little more. I finally agreed that Jorge could take him for a TRIM not a cut. Since last time he took Tre to get his hair cut the lady did a really good job. Well he went the Tuesday after 4th of July and it was too crowded. So he went again on Saturday and again there were many people waiting for the same lady so he settled on the other guy. Despite going through two lollipops Tre would not stop moving his head and came home with a completely butchered head of hair. So we had to fix it by evening it out. I was so upset about this awful haircut. Tre looks like a little marine boy. Like he group up 16 years over night or something. All I've heard all week is how old he looks which is not what I want to hear 24/7. I cannot wait for it to grow. And no, Jorge is not allowed to take Tre to get a haircut anymore.
Here he is Sunday Morning in the middle of Plaza Rio in Tijuana after breakfast at Super Antojitos.
No comments:
Post a Comment