Yesterday we went to Sea World with Jocelyn and Elisabeth. We saw the new Turtle Reef exhibit which was wonderful but so dark inside we didn't get any pictures. Here they are playing together just outside of the exhibit. Then we went to watch Blue Horizons and Tre was sweating profusely. His whole head and arms were wet. Poor baby. He tried to lay his head on my lap but it was only 10:45. Bad mama, I guess it's my fault I forgot his hat at home and that his sunglasses were in the bag. So we went straight home afterwards and of course he passed out as usual in the car. SeaWorld was very very crowded this time with way too much tourism going on. When we were leaving at 11 and people were still waiting in line to get in they looked at us like "what's wrong with them?" Then when we got in the car it was only 77 degrees. We came home and it was 89! I guess we should have stayed there.
Since Sea World is for tourists, it is a good thing there was "way too much tourism going on" Ha Ha!
ReplyDelete