I finally have something to post about.
Monday - We went to the La Leche League meeting. Even though we aren't nursing anymore and I don't have any problems in that area, I still like to go socialize and give support to other mamas. I really enjoyed talking to the mamas and Tre played around a little too.
Tuesday - Nature walk down the street. We met Elisabeth and Jocelyn as well as two other wonderful mamas for a short walk.
Wednesday - We went to Java Mama which was awesome. I wish it wasn't a half hour drive away but regardless I will be there again, hopefully soon.
Thursday - I went to another meetup Toddlers and Trikes at a beautifully empty park. It was empty in terms of people not of entertainment. There's lots of space for kids to ride around. Tre brought his balance bike but enjoyed playing on the climbing structure and slide more.
Friday - We had a picnic at balboa park. Tre and I hadn't ever been to that park and even though it was pretty crowded we had a great time. I brought out our handy dandy picnic basket for the first time and enjoyed using it. We are looking forward to picnicking again. Especially after this baby is born and we can bring a bottle of wine.



No comments:
Post a Comment