A long time ago I did somewhat regular Thankful Thursday posts. This may just be a one time thing or I may continue it. We'll see.
Today I'm thankful for my husband. I've been watching lots of old episodes of Teen Mom lately and it's made me realize I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life. He loves to work and loves his job. He loves his son. They play every day when he gets home from work and Jorge gives Tre his daily baths. And of course he takes care of me too.
It saddens me to see all these little babies with fathers who could not care less about them or their mothers. Who don't care to get a job and support their families or to do their share of the chores. And most of them come from broken homes. I'm so lucky I come from a good home and Jorge's parents are married too. I guess these days people have a 50% chance of finding a partner from an intact home. It's just sad for other people.
God has truly blessed you!
ReplyDelete