Friday, July 8, 2011

American

Jorge asked for fried chicken for dinner a while ago.  So I finally made him what he wanted with what I wanted.
Fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and coleslaw.  All from my Betty Crocker cookbook.  That is seriously the best book I was ever given.  Thanks Mom! And I think everybody needs one.
Mmmmmmm this macaroni and cheese is delicious.  I can't believe at almost 20 months old Tre had his first macaroni and cheese.  I really wish Jorge liked macaroni and cheese so I could make it more often but he doesn't so it had been over a year and a half since I last made it.
 And then it was time to learn how to eat fried chicken.  The small end fit in my mouth easily.
 But the big end has the meat.
Or I could just hold it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment