"Here's your piece of steak..." - Dad, as he passes out plates of cake.
"Liesl only likes the meat, not the fat" - as she eats the cake and leaves the frosting.. something 3 year olds don't normally do.
"Can I have another piece?" - Porter... "No, you're poop is going to be red tomorrow and if you have 2 pieces it will be super red," - Natalie
"What's the crunchy stuff?" - Jason
"I believe the crunchy stuff is the top where the cake got dry in the oven." - me
"Oh the grizzle" - Jason
I can't even remember the rest of the jokes about my sad valentine's/3 month birthday cake. I couldn't stop laughing it was so hilarious but sad because I really tried.
It tasted okay it was just REALLY dense. Out of 9 people only 3 left some on their plates. And now I have half of a cake, that's really going to help my diet.
the "oh the grizzle" comment made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteI haven't laughed that hard in so long. I literally started crying probably because I could hear every person making these comments!
ReplyDeleteLiesl loves her meat :)