Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Toys

One of my wonderful coworkers gave us a Johnny Jump Up and I finally put Tre in it. He doesn't get it yet but I'll keep trying every day. He just kind of hangs forward, maybe he'll be a good sky diver someday!
And he's been holding on totoys for weeks now. He has been doing well with the ones hanging over his swing and play gym but we've moved on to putting them in his hands not attached to chains. And the biggest achievement is that he laughs :) Last Sunday he was laying on his stomach for tummy time and his daddy was kissing his neck and he just laughed and laughed. It was the first time I had heard him and the cutest thing ever, just melted my heart seeing him so happy. I was so grateful in that moment that I got to see and hear it for the first time rather than missing it while I was at work and being told by Leti or Grammy. But when I tried to make him laugh, nothing. Then a couple days later Jorge just smiled and talked to the baby and he laughed. But finally last night I got my baby to laugh. He's ticklish on his neck so when I was getting him ready for his bath I tickled him and he laughed and laughed. But every time he does it, I never get the camera on time. I'll have to do it and try to put a video up here for my first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment