I've been reading the Foster Family blog for a few weeks now and really been wanting to play along with Wish List Wednedays, so here it is...
One for my son...
After looking at all the saucers available, I decided on this one because of the nature theme... and he does need a saucer because as soon as he gets it, the jumper will go to Grammy's house so it's not like I'm going to have two giant activity centers filling up my house.
And one for me...

My Pentax camera is almost 6 years old and while it still works, the shutter is SUPER slow which doesn't work well with a baby who has .5 second smiles.
One for my son...
After looking at all the saucers available, I decided on this one because of the nature theme... and he does need a saucer because as soon as he gets it, the jumper will go to Grammy's house so it's not like I'm going to have two giant activity centers filling up my house.And one for me...

My Pentax camera is almost 6 years old and while it still works, the shutter is SUPER slow which doesn't work well with a baby who has .5 second smiles.
I feel ya on the .5 second action shots. I need a new camera, too!
ReplyDeleteP.s. I love the new photo you put of yourself hot mama ;-)
ReplyDelete