Jorge loves getting up with Tre on Saturday and Sunday mornings and getting him all dressed. He is our big baby boy doll.
I love this walker my sister let us borrow but it's too fast for Tre still. He likes to stand up behind it but if we don't hold the front, he'd have an accident. So for now Daddy enjoys pushing him around in it.
Tre already loves remote controls almost as much as Daddy.
Last week his first tooth came in. I think it was Tuesday but can't remember now. It's very difficult to photograph and I was really trying to get a picture while he only had 1 tooth. The second seems to be coming in but it hasn't yet.
And here he is 8 months old! It has been so hot here lately and he just isn't slowing down which means he is always a little sweat ball.
And here you can see that he really needs a hair cut. Poor baby always has his hair wet with sweat. I tried to take him to the children's haircut place but the wait was like an hour... it was ridiculous. Hopefully we will be able to go soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment