My mother-in-law's birthday with the 14th and my father-in-law's birthday was the 15th. So to celebrate, we had them over and went in the pool. But my MIL and SIL don't know how to swim. Nor do any of their 3 sons. So here they are sitting on the steps with Eddie. He will be 3 on the 27th and I'm putting him in swim lessons for his birthday present. I already called the pool this morning and lessons start the 26th!
Here is Bryan. He'll be 5 on September 6th so I'm putting him in lessons as an early birthday present too.
And her is Javier my BIL on the left, Jorge in the back, Alexis in the middle and my father-in-law on the right. Alexis doesn't know how to swim completely. He's very good just can't get over his last fear and go into the deep end.
Tre was exhausted. He loves to go swimming but it was way past nap time and I couldn't overtire him anymore. So he quickly fell asleep in the wrap and I sat down with the ladies with my feet in the pool.
Then we came back to the house for dinner. I made spare ribs baked with salsa the way my Elva had taught me a while ago. Darn, I should have taken a picture. They were delicious. And everybody but me had cake since it had milk in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment