A story on the sleeping situation...
A couple weeks before Tre was born we bought an Arm's Reach Mini Convertible Co-sleeper from a friend.
He slept in it from the day he was born until he was 5 months old when he was just too long and wide for it. We loved it. It was in perfect condition and matched and fit into our bedroom perfectly. But since he was too big, we needed to do something different. So we bought an Arm's Reach original off Craigslist.
It worked for us but it's no where near as nice as the mini. So we used that from 5 months to 8 months. Until this happened...
Tre goes to bed around 8pm every night. Now that I'm not working, I like to stay up a little later than him. So when Jorge was going to bed, after Tre but before me, he found Tre like this! We think he was looking to cuddle up to me but got stuck and comfy with the pillow. So now what do we do?... I tried a couple times putting him to sleep in the big crib and was successful once. But I still am not comfortable falling asleep in a different room than him. Who knew sleeping arrangements with a baby would be so difficult or changing so much.
I guess there's nothing wrong here since the co-sleeper is attached properly to the bed and his body didn't fall in the crack or anything. I just worry that he'll crawl and fall off the bed.
i see nothing wrong with this
ReplyDeleteIf he can crawl up onto the bed like that, I'm sure he can crawl off of the bed too, or possibly off of the other side of the sleeper onto the floor? We still use a playpen in our room for Adelaide to sleep in until we go upstairs and bring her to bed with us. She is 20 months now and still fits. I put her to bed on the bed with me, then move her into the playpen and then bring her to bed when I get up there for the night. Just an idea?
ReplyDelete