Saturday Jorge and I took Tre to get his first professional hair cut. We went to Pigtails and Crewcuts where they specialize in children. Here he is as he sat in his airplane and grabbed onto the steering wheel right away.l You can see how messy his hair was getting.
His stylist was SO nice.
But as soon as the buzzer touched his head he started crying. He had the tightest grip possible on me and just wanted me to rescue him from the noise. We tried bubbles, that worked for 5 seconds to distract him. I gave in and stuck a lollipop in his mouth. That worked for 10 seconds then went into the trash. The pacifier worked the best but still he was crying.
Then once the buzzer was done with he was better and playing with the steering wheel again while she cut the top.
I didn't realize how much extra he had.
All nice and clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment