Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I haven't posted a wish list Wednesday in a while because I couldn't think of anything I hadn't already put up.  Until I thought about and found this...
See I bought a bike 2 summers ago and even rode it to work a few times when we lived just a 1.5 hilly mile ride to work but ever since I got pregnant it's been sitting in the garage collecting dust.  I've said before, Tre loves being outside so, I think he would LOVE to go for bike rides.  I searched and found this seat that mounts between the handle bars and rider.  Unfortunately it's for 12 months to 40 pounds.  But really, I'm sure Tre could hold his head up with the small weight of a helmet added.  So would I really have to wait till he's 12 months?  By then I'll be back to work and I really think of it as a great summer activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment