Thursday, July 22, 2010

The San Diego Zoo

Yesterday Tre and I went with a friend and her daughter to the San Diego Zoo.  We bought our season passes a month ago and still hadn't gone.  I wanted to go with Jorge so he could be there for this big first in Tre's life but we just kept doing other things on the weekend and I waited long enough.  Tre is such a wonderful baby I thought he'd love it.  He took a 45 minute nap before we went, I nursed him and changed his diaper.  Then he slept on the drive there.  So I thought we were good to go.  But he kind of threw a couple tantrums.  He didn't want to be in the stoller so I wore him.  Then he started freaking out and didn't want to be worn.  So after an hour and a half walking around, we left.  He fell asleep before the car was even in drive and slept for an hour and a half straight!  Poor baby was so tired. 
I'm not sure what's up with him lately.  I know he's teething but it also seems like he's sleeping a lot.  Then this morning he's had mocos flowing out of his nose for 2 hours straight.  Hopefully he gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment