Monday, October 10, 2011

Babies

Last Wednesday we went to dinner with Michelle.  I'm not sure that I ever posted, she had her first baby a month early - a blackout baby.  He is so tiny but so healthy.  Although the 3 times I've seen him he's always been asleep!
Tre loves babies.  He kept kissing his head but he moves to much so I couldn't get a good picture.  Sorry.
Then Saturday we visited my sister-in-law for the first time in a month.  I had seen Amalia every other day for her first few weeks then school started and I hadn't visited.

And finally my big baby.  Sunday we packed up his 24 month wardrobe and moved him up to 2T.  Surprisingly the boots we bought him last December still fit.  Jorge was playing dress up with Jorgito.  When I can home he was all dressed like this and Jorgito just loved his boots.  He wore this all day playing at Grammy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment