Yesterday we went to Oma's Pumpkin Patch. It was insane! There was so much to do it was just a huge fall wonderland for children. Tre really enjoyed the petting coral.
They had many many tractors and motorcycles for the kids to climb on.
The hay bale maze was definitely for children only but of course the little ones have to be supervised. Tre loved it but Jorge did not love having to bend down completely to get through. I prefer the corn maze at the pumpkin station down the street from us that we went to last year. We will be going there soon.
This was a cute little activity teaching kids to milk a cow with water.
They had a sports area and Tre loved playing ladder ball of all things!
We will probably head up there for the Christmas Tree Patch to have some more fun. We only stayed two hours this time because it was nap time but could have stayed and been entertained for much much longer. And it was crowded. I hate crowds. Hopefully we can find a day less crowded in December or I'll go on winter break.








No comments:
Post a Comment