Tuesday after work I decided to do caramel apples. When I pulled the granny smith apples out of the bag I found this little creature crawling on my counter top. At least that means the apples really are organic.
Caramel apples are SO much easier than candy apples since they melt at a much lower temp than the candy and all that has to be done is to melt the caramels, not get up to 300. Since my apples were small I had extra caramel and ended up making 10 of them.Then Wednesday morning before work I dipped some of them in chocolate. Again the chocolate was too thick and I should have added more milk. But this one I ate was delicious!
Now the apples we picked are half gone and I'm not sure if I'm going to do anything with the rest other than eat them.



No comments:
Post a Comment