Pregnancy Highlights:
I know it's not a nice profile pictures but I just haven't stood still long enough to remember to take one this week.
How Far Along: 34 weeks 2 days
Size of baby:
34 weeks: Baby weighs as much as a cantaloupeYour baby has bulked up like the average cantaloupe -- to about 4 3/4 pounds. (Length: almost 18 inches, head to heel.)
At my check up Tuesday Sarah estimated him to be in the low 5 pound range.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +31 pounds that's a 3 pound gain in 2 weeks. Looks like if I don't stop eating white flour products I'll catch up to weigh what I did with Jorgito :(
Gender: He's still a boy as far as I know although we haven't seen his boy parts since the 17 week sonogram I'm assuming they're still there.
Movement: He is head down but as the midwives said a little bit diagonal. His movements are still all over the place and frequent. He's quite a strong active little guy.
Sleep: Sleep is changing a lot since I'm not waking up at 5 am to go to work anymore. I am still getting 7-8 hours of good sleep every night.
What I miss: living a normal life without my belly running into everything and getting in the way
Cravings: sweets of all kinds and carbonated beverages
Symptoms: my sciatica came back last night and today because I've been working so hard making tamales. Seriously it's SO much work it's quite ridiculous. My next chiropractic appointment won't be till next week... that's 4 weeks without going. I hope I make it. Other symptoms obviously include weight gain, running into everything, restless leg, leg cramps, lots of Braxton Hicks.
Best moment of this week: I don't know but I know my mom and Jorgito coming with me to my appointment was a good one.


No comments:
Post a Comment