Friday, December 23, 2011

A Holiday Playdate

Today I had a few friends over.  We were 6 mamas 7 toddlers and 3 six month olds in total.
We started off with some cookie decorating.  After the cookie decorating it was suggested that maybe the kids got hyper from the food coloring.  If only natural food coloring wasn't so expensive.  Maybe someday I'll buy some natural food coloring or better yet learn how to make it myself!  

 There was fruit and other treats.  Jenny brought some champagne and there was also baileys and coffee for everybody but me.  Just 5 more weeks till I can partake!
 Then the kids played.
 We cleaned up the cookie mess and set up paints for some holiday hand print crafts. 
 Then they played some more.
 And exchanged gifts.

 And finally after such a fun morning passed out.
 Here are Tre's masterpieces... his hand print Santa and reindeer.  I wanted to do feet but it was a bit much for the crowd I think.  Perhaps I'll try tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment