Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 weeks 1 day
Size of baby:
32 weeks: Baby weighs as much as a jicamaYour baby is taking up more and more space in your uterus and weighs as much as a large jicama -- about 3 3/4 pounds. (Length: about 16 3/4 inches, head to heel.) My midwive Sarah said he's about 4 pounds although Sophie claims that he is very deep in my body so he may be hiding some bulk. With Tre at 33 weeks an ultrasound said he was 6 pounds 2 oz so this baby could be 2 pounds smaller already.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +28 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes 53 days to go!
Gender: Boy - Joaquin Oliver - Jorge finally accepted
Movement: He is still moving all over the place. Sophie and Sarah confirmed that he is head down. Yay! I'm so excited for that.
Sleep: Sleep is getting worse. Well just last night Jorgito woke up at 3am with soaking wet diaper and freezing cold. And a couple other times last week he woke up at 4 and came into bed with me. Somehow I need to figure out how to get him to stay in his bed. It was difficult falling back to sleep.
What I miss: my old self and my old Jorgito. His habits are changing too much.
Cravings: chocolate
Symptoms: tiredness... lately I've been wanting to go to bed at 6pm or a soda in the afternoon for energy. I finally picked up floradix for iron but haven't been good about taking it. Hopefully that will reenergize me.
Best moment of this week: Walking miles at December Nights. I thought for sure I wasn't going to be able to move on Sunday morning and felt some weird things going on in my muscles but thankfully Joaquin is fine and the walk wasn't too much for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment