Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gymboree

I've been meaning to post about Gymboree for quite a while but it just never happened.  An new one opened up much closer to our house so we joined in October and have been going ot weekly music classes since.  I've been trying to get Jorge to come with us but he has refused.  Finally today he went and I'm so glad.  Up until 2 weeks ago Tre just sat on my lap the whole time very shy.  Today with his dad there he was a completely different kid.  It may have helped that the class was small probably because of the holidays.  He participated in all activities and did everything the teacher told him to.  Even Miss Briana told Jorge he needs to come every week!
 He actually rang his bell to the beat.  And put his puzzle pieces in correctly while the other kids all put theirs in upside down and needed assistance!
We have also been going to play and learn classes so I need to take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment