Jorge went to run some errands and came home with 30 fresh raw oysters. I do not eat them but he LOVES them. It was our first time ever having them in the house so quite a big deal!
And he was so desperate to eat one he pretty much destroyed all my good knives trying to get it open.Then our friends and Jorge's family came to celebrate at our house. We didn't get to see his side of the family for Christmas so were really happy they came over for New Years.
Italia is SO precious and her and Tre get along pretty well.
This is the first time I've seen Jorge hold our newest niece and she's already 4 months old!
But it didn't last long since she doesn't really know him!
There was some shuffling and if I ever figure out how to get videos to play from my new camera I'll post one.
My in-laws are totally in love with Amalia.
And my poor mother-in-law ended up spending an hour or more cracking open oysters the right way - good thing she showed Jorge for the future. Alexis had his first oyster.
Getting instructions from Tio.
And finally he ate it. At first he said it was nasty but ended up eating 4, for a 12 year old!
We played some loteria.
And the boys got to open their presents. They gave Jorgito a tool set that he will not put down. I think the battery on his new screwdriver is already dead!

No comments:
Post a Comment