The first vacation I'd love to take would be in April to Las Vegas. I want to take Joaquin to meet his Great Grandmother Gwen when he's just a couple months old. And ideally we'll stay at the Carriage House and bring Lety along so that Jorge and I could go to some shows.

Then in July we are going to Cabo San Lucas again. So I'm wishing that our first plane ride with two babies goes smoothly.


And if wishes really came true, somewhere in the year would be a vacation to Sedona. We had such a wonderful time last year but would want to go when it's not too hot so we can do some more hiking each with a baby on our back.
And another to San Francisco since we haven't been in almost 4 years. But that's a lot of vacationing!

And now that I've written this all out... these are all places I've been before. I should think about adding an adventure vacation to somewhere I've never been...
No comments:
Post a Comment