Pregnancy Highlights:
And here are my first skin shots!
How Far Along: 35 weeks 6 days in the photos
Size of baby:
36 weeks: Baby is the size of a crenshaw melonYour baby, almost 6 pounds and still packing on the pounds at a rate of about an ounce a day, is comparable to a crenshaw melon in size. (Length: more than 18 1/2 inches, head to heel.)
Movement: He moves frequently but is not nearly as active as Jorgito was.
Sleep: Sleep is much more difficult. I wake up around 4am every day and sometimes don't go to bed until 11 or midnight which is so not normal for me. I think my body is preparing for all of the irregular and interrupted sleep to come.
What I miss: Not having so much back and hip fat. It's disgusting and I can't wait to get rid of it. Oh and alcohol too. Celebrating New Years without a few shots of tequila was quite a sacrifice!
Cravings: the same things sweets of all kinds and carbonated beverages
Symptoms: bad sleep due to calves cramping and round ligament pain, my linea negra finally appeared although it's still light, back & hip fat
The midwives say: he is about 7 pounds and should be around 9 pounds at birth, he is still head down and no longer diagonal but facing the side so he needs to turn around to the back before delivery.
Best moment of this week: My chiropractic appointment was the highlight of the week. I saw her on Monday and have been pain free since Tuesday. She really did a good job on me this time and I'll go back at 37 weeks then weekly till the end!
You look great Jess!
ReplyDelete