Perhaps it wasn't the wisest choice but at 37 weeks pregnant I decided to go visit my sister for a day. See her kids were sick at Christmas time and so I kept Tre home away from them and luckily he didn't get the virus. But he also didn't get to play with his 5 cousins at all. So we made the drive up to see them. Tre had a blast playing with their pink and white mustang.
But there was some time wearing girly glasses & helmet.
And playing with My Little Ponies.
He LOVED playing with "Don Don." Miranda calls John Dennis "John John" so that's where Don Don came from.
And they all shared Grammy very well.
When the battery was finally charged Tre learned how to press the gas pedal but still needs to learn to steer and stop when appropriate.
And I did not go into labor far from home so it worked out great.
Adorable post!
ReplyDelete