My zoo passes expired 5 months ago so it's been that long since we went. A friend invited me to use one of her free passes to try to walk this baby out. So I took her up on the offer and we met at up this morning. Before going I asked Tre if he wanted to go and he said no. I asked if he wanted to see animals and still "no." I think it was too long, he forgot what the zoo was. He had a blast following Bella around. We didn't buckle them in their strollers and they were so good about getting in and out when we told them. They both shared their snacks with each other and it was just so cute! All of the running around exhausted Jorgito although I was fine. I had maybe 3 contractions there and on the ride home and nothing since.
No comments:
Post a Comment