Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

On Friday after finalizing things with my kids I showed them about 30 minutes of "The Secret" as a farewell.  I really need to watch the whole thing with my full attention and refocus myself.  But I came to realize that when I was doing regular blogging including Wishlist Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays my wishes were coming true more quickly!  So to help me remember what I'm grateful for and project my wishes to the universe I'm going to try to make regular blogs.
So this week I wish that I could have everything ready for Joaquin's arrival.  The only two things that I'm missing are the car seat


and the stroller attachment.

1 comment:

  1. As a parent I would be very upset if my teenager was shown this in school. The law of attraction is false because you can do nothing with your thoughts to make things happen! What is the source that "The Secret" talks about? The universe does not rule you but Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior does! The Secret is a new age idea that comes from the occult and I think you know where that comes from...the liar and deceiver, satan. Only Jesus will fill your "God shaped hole" and I pray that you flee from these false teachings that will not bring you the peace that surpasses all understanding. The peace that can only come from a true relationship with our lord Jesus Christ. I love you Jess and I will continue to pray for you XOXO, Shauna
    http://www.catholic.com/video/the-secret-is-there-anything-christian-about-it

    ReplyDelete