Monday, May 31, 2010

Busy Weekend

This weekend has been quite busy.
Thursday my girlfriends and I went to El Torrito for dinner and margaritas.
Friday after work I took Lety to the border then stopped at the Imperial Beach Farmer's Market
Saturday we went to a friend's sister's wedding in Tijuana.  It was my first time dancing since my wedding almost 2 years ago.  I wore high heals and Tre in the Maya ring sling and danced a bit.  I would have loved to dance more but my legs hurt after one song! 
 And he was awake the whole time.  He kept falling asleep but when we tried to put him in the stroller he woke so we ended up coming home and midnight and he fell asleep in the car.  Tre is in such a regular routine.  We bathe and put pjs on and nurse sometime between 7 and 7:30 every night of the week.  So I feel really bad when we are out and about at that time messing up his routine.
Then Sunday I went to a friend's sister-in-law's baby shower.  I had a nice time hanging out and talking with friends.
But again we were out and about at bed time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment