
As I said last week, we need some new doors.
So this week I wish we could have some more stable sliding doors that are energy efficient. It would be so wonderful if we had them so that the outside noise would be reduced and, our winter energy bill would be less, our house wouldn't be so hot over the summer and finally, the most important thing I wish for is to be able to leave the door open and feel the breeze and fresh air entering the house while Tre and I are playing in the family room. We can't do this now see because we have no screen doors. They were all busted when we bought the house and went into the dumpster. Regarding the stability, every time I open and close the door to let the dogs out it feels like it's going to break. The dogs jump on it constantly and are just weakening it to the point where it will probably soon break. So when we get new sliders, we must also get dog collars to train the dogs not to jump on the screens.
So this is the wish list
One 6 foot sliding door to replace the broken window.
One 8 foot slider for the family room.
And another 8 foot slider for the dining/living room. This of course is lowest on the wish list as we never use this room since we don't even have furniture in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment