Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sad Situations

I've been reading the peaceful parenting blog a bit lately.  And am SO happy with our decision to not have cosmetic surgery done on my precious son's male parts.  I just wish that other people would educate themselves and leave their children intact.  A little baby born just one month before Tre is undergoing hypospadias correction surgery right now as I type this blog.  I gave his mother information but she decided to go through with it anyways.  I just feel so bad for her little one.  I know that the mother loves her son so much and thinks that she's doing the best for him.  But I think when he's older and can speak he'll let her know how he feels about having his most sensitive organ amputated before he could have a say and how he felt during his surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment